So many people think that learning to play the piano is so amazing, however have they really been truthful.
In fact I could think of at least 5 reasons why not to play piano.
1) Watching TV is far easier - To Learn piano you have to memorize and understand so many different cords, then practice daily. Sure, you might be playing songs you know and enjoy, but you can easily listen to them on DVD or just watch music videos on TV?
2.) Relaxing Time or just lying-around – Beside the fact that learning to play piano can be very difficult it actually takes valuable time out of your life; time that you could spend productively at the office, reading a book, or just being a couch potato.
3) It costs you money - The costs associated with piano, including a piano, the cost of a on line learning course or a teacher plus books and who knows what else. Really who has the money or time that they are willing to commit. After all just lying around the house doing nothing will not cost a penny.
4) People will always be hassling you to play – One of the serious side effects about learning piano is the effect that it has on people around you. Once your friends and family know that you are a piano maestro they will never leave you alone and constantly hassle you to play for them all the time. This gets very annoying, especially if you just want to do nothing. It’s just so much easier not to have this talent and just be left in your own zone.
5) You could get addicted - Perhaps the most dangerous risk of learning to play the piano is to get addicted; Once you start to play the piano and you get really good at it, suddenly from 30 minutes a day you just want to keep on playing and find yourself spending a lot more time then original anticipated you become a piano addict. Piano addiction is a serious condition, and the best way not to get addicted is not to start it in the first place.
CONCLUSION: If your desire to learn piano is still strong after all these cautious warnings.
Well CONGRATULATIONS you might be a piano player after all!
Start by working through some good self-learning courses and see how you like it………. Good luck!
Here is a lists of articles that you will enjoy:
- Fantastic Ideas to Learn Piano | Piano Tutor – Fantastic Ideas to Learn Piano Are you planning to learn to play piano? Lots of people may foresee the challenges in learning to play piano.
- Video Piano Lessons – Why Learn Piano Playing | DJ Blog – There are numerous reasons why numerous people want to learn how to play the piano. If you’re one of those musically inclined people, perhaps yours is among.